Sales Associate - Mighty
We are seeking a highly intelligent, ambitious sales professional who understands the art of listening to and solving customers’ problems. Be part of a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup company. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with an ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment, communicates effectively, and enjoys customer management through the entire sales cycle.
Using AI, we are the home repair pricing expert for every real estate transaction. Through our platform, Mighty is able to turn any inspection report into an estimated pricing solution within 24 hours. These pricing solutions provide home buyers and sellers the data and transparency to help with their home negotiation and repairs. Partnering up with vetted contractors gives us the ability to source any home repairs prior to listing or before closing on a home.
By leveraging the powerful network of real estate agents, Mighty is first disrupting an $32B pre/ post inspections repair industry. Since the company’s conception, we have completed over 1000+ home improvement projects, generated more than 3000 estimates with 650+ agent users.
If the following describes you, we'd love to chat:
• You are a super-smart, energetic sales professional looking for a career where you can put down roots and love coming to work.
• You have experience working in sales or a customer-focused role and have expert customer service skills.
• Your friends would describe you as a positive person.
• You are self-motivated and love nothing more than a meaty challenge you can sink your teeth into.
• You are looking for a workplace you can call home, where you can be part of a family as well as a team.
• You will be able to use our data-driven marketing tools to help drive sales via various warm leads on inbound or outbound channels and sales interactions.
• Maintain relationships with customers in order to provide the best experience.
• Drive business growth and revenue by assisting with any sales inquiries or opportunities.
• Thrive in a healthy and competitive sales environment.
• Find success in achieving monthly goals.
• Utilize your innate sales skills- which should include: active listening, qualifying customers and helping lead the customer to the right product for them.
• Actively collect insights from customers and focus on closing the communication loop by providing product feedback.
• Provide timely updates regarding new trends in sales and support issues.
• Be a Subject Matter Expert/Brand Ambassador for all our products.
• Continue to build on an already strong Sales team culture.
• Proven past success in sales.
• Ability to manage complex sales cycles.
• Confidence selling in both 1:1 and 1:many situations.
• Ability to identify challenges that clients & prospects are facing.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Entrepreneurial drive—you thrive being part of a small team, rapidly iterating on your approach.
to unlocking opportunities and getting your hands dirty to sell.
• Competitive nature and a will to succeed in a target-driven environment.
Please submit qualified resumes to: email@example.com.
Mighty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.