Customer Success Engineer - Rimsys
The only holistic RIM software for medtech
Medical technology companies are finding it increasingly difficult to ensure products adhere to changing global regulations and need a solution for ensuring compliance. Rimsys is the first and only holistic Regulatory Information Management (RIM) software platform that consolidates all the functions of regulatory affairs, helping regulatory affairs professionals digitize, automate, and navigate the global regulatory landscape.
Reports to the CTO
This position will be responsible for building strong customer relationships while facilitating onboarding of the Rimsys Software System by working closely with internal/external resources utilizing various project management and software development tools.
You will also work with our customer base in the medical device industry to develop strong working relationships on an ongoing basis while implementing, troubleshooting resolving issues as they arise, and helping the team deliver on our next-generation enterprise web-application:
- Implementing our SaaS product & onboard customers with a keen awareness of customer needs, system configuration & technical tradeoffs.
- Take responsibility and ownership of your projects.
- Participate in weekly meetings, and prepare internal/external facing progress updates.
- Be a coachable team player, open to feedback and development from other team members within RIMSYS and the customer .
- 3-5 years of Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering, or Customer Success Engineering (or equivalent) experience in B2B SaaS.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent level work experience in lieu of education).
- Experience with database technologies such as Postgres, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Solid understanding of working with APIs in Postman or other API development platforms.
- Understanding of Enterprise software such as CRM, ERP, or other SaaS Applications.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully completing multiple customer implementation projects, working in an Agile environment.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in (or at least some exposure to) the medical device industry; with an ability to understand the unique needs of customers in this space.
- Implementing customer systems on a cloud-based SaaS infrastructure (one of AWS, Azure or GCE), with some understanding of APIs to interface with 3rd party eQMS, ERP, and/or PLM.
- Passion for keeping current on trends related to medical device regulations and changes in the quality and regulatory landscape for global markets.
- Comfortable working as the customer-facing member on a team that experiments with its processes and practices as well as evolving them when necessary.
- Comfortable working on a distributed onshore/offshore team.
- BS Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Communications or related
- Customer-first approach
- Partnering and teamwork
- Ability to work with little oversight
- Attention to detail
- Very organized / Methodical
- Critical / Analytic / Objective
- Data collection, management and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team oriented and personally committed to continuous improvement
- Demonstrate ability to interface effectively and positively with all members of the organization, suppliers and customers
- Computer literacy for basic Microsoft Office applications and Google platform
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIMSYS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.