RE2 Robotics is a leading-edge robotics company that has expanded its capabilities from defense R&D to product development. This expansion has created new opportunities for leadership in our project management group. We are seeking a seasoned Project Manager (PM) with a background in the successful transition of research prototypes into manufactured products for a variety of markets, including defense, transportation, healthcare, and energy.
If you possess the following, please consider applying today!
- Project Manager whose primary job function (90+% of the time) has been project management for 5+ years.
- Project Manager who has managed new product developments, new proof-of-concept engineering efforts, or government-funded research projects.
- Project Manager who has successfully managed projects to completion on-time and on-budget using resources from a matrix organization.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency in order to comply with Government contracts.
Position Description & Responsibilities
The RE2 Project Manager (PM) will develop project plans, schedules, budgets, risk management plans, resource staffing matrix, and other project management tools to complete projects on time and on budget with high customer satisfaction. The PM will serve as the main point of contact with customers and will communicate regarding all aspects of the project from technical execution to contract issues to project deliverables. The PM will also organize and lead internal project meetings as well as customer meetings, such as design reviews.
The PM will work closely with the project and leadership teams to establish realistic project plans, monitor and control project spending, establish milestones, proactively manage changes in project scope, risk identification, and contingency plans. Finally, the PM will ensure that all contract deliverables are submitted on-time per contract terms.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. or advanced degree in Engineering or related field / MBA preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) combined years of engineering and project/program management experience
- Product management experience related to robotics or other electromechanical systems is preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Evidence of ability to bring complex projects to successful completion
- Experience leading cross-disciplinary teams in highly complex R&D and manufacturing projects
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in running government contracts is preferred
- Experience using Atlasian JIRA preferred
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Experience in proposal preparation (writing, schedule development, budget estimation) is preferred
Benefits and Perks
- RE2 offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including flexible schedules, stock options, 401k plan, training, and professional development stipends, paid time off, and medical/dental/vision/life and disability insurance for all regular full-time employees.
- RE2 also offers our monthly Taco Tuesday lunches, free snacks, coffee, and espresso, weekly fresh fruit delivery, holiday and summer parties, birthday bonuses, cell phone stipend, and more!
RESUMES ACCEPTED IN PDF FORMAT ONLY - Please send resumes to email@example.com
RE2 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.