At tfm, we bring amazing people together into amazing teams. We strongly believe in:
Competence. Reliability. Integrity. Benevolence. We are "People" who do what’s right, respect others and perform with excellence. Yet with so much in common, we’re a diverse group.
Part-time or full time? Both earn the same respect here. Work should be about freedom, not orders.
If you’re not growing, you’re dying. That’s how we roll.
We believe in work-life balance, and part of our work is to make it part of working here.
Teach, coach, and learn.
Do you have a knack for connecting with other people? As a Training Specialist, you’ll help new tfm users get off to a positive start by sharing your knowledge. You’re the foundation of tfm’s onboarding program that introduces users to our software and gives them a strong foundation to build on. You’re also an excellent listener, taking time to understand what each user needs to be successful. By adjusting your teaching style to each user’s individual skill level, you maximize his or her understanding and your own time. Nothing gives you a greater thrill than empowering a user to learn and succeed at a new skill.
Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
If you're constantly curious and have the ability to instruct by letting users learn by doing, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Spend the majority of your time guiding small groups or individual users to learn how to use our software.
- Use your presentation skills to act as a facilitator, helping users get set up, get trained, and get going.
- Work closely with other teammates to coordinate customer scheduling and interactions.
- Help build and optimize our internal and external documentation and processes surrounding our products.
- Spend some time analyzing user processes and work closely with the Product team to improve our software.
- Have an opportunity to learn how tfm operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has prior experience working in the restaurant, hospitality, or community service areas.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they are facing.
- Is comfortable using our products as well as teaching them, helping customers out as needed during training sessions.
- Is self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured training schedule.
- Loves constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Can be adept at evaluating and recommending options to Managers about their employees.
- Is happy to be flexible with their schedule. Your work hours will be based on customers needs.
You should include these in your application: Your background and accomplishments and why you want to work in this role.
Please send your resume to: Scott Friedman at email@example.com.
At tfm, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out -- and set you apart -- especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At tfm, we welcome diverse perspectives an people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.