Mobile Software Developer (iOS and Android) - Anglr
You love working with talented individuals, being a part of creating something new, and helping it rapidly scale from thousands to millions of users. You love the outdoors, technology, and share our passion for building systems that help avid sport fishermen and woman plan, record, and relive their cherished time catching fish.
You will work as part of a small cross-functional team to solve problems and build systems that make the sport of fishing more enjoyable. Your work will ensure a 5-star ANGLR experience – ultimately evolving the way anglers connect to their sport. We are a small team so your work will be a big part of what we do, and you will have an opportunity to work with a variety of technologies (Mobile, AI, Bluetooth Devices, and Integrations)
Improving sport fishing through the application of data and technology.
Anglr, a Pittsburgh-based SaaS and iOT company, is dedicated to disrupting the $48bn sportfishing industry with an integrated hardware/software technology and data platform serving both consumer and manufacture needs through utility, entertainment, and product/customer intelligence. Free to the angler, our software platform on mobile and web allows anglers to plan, record, re-live, share, and analyze their fishing trips…paving the way for avid anglers to connect, compete, learn, and improve each and every time they are on the water. For the industry, Anglr delivers Embedded Tech to manufactures fishing gear and Brand Engagement
The platform that both connects anglers with the brands they love, generating a SaaS revenue stream for Anglr while allowing industry access to the end-users that have been isolated from them by traditional brick and mortar retailers.
We are looking for people with:
- A natural passionate to be part of a team who is obsessed with ownership of keeping their technology platform leading the evolution of a legacy outdoor sports industry into the digital age.
- Passion for making delightful User Experiences in native mobile apps
- Experience playing a key role on a team that shipped iOS and Android apps
- Experience using Xamarin to build mobile apps or experience building native mobile apps (Swift, Obj-C, or Java) and willingness to work in C#/Xamarin.
- A strong desire to work as part of a small and high functioning team
- The curiosity that drives continuous learning
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- 3+ years as a professional software developer