Environmental Associate - Cosmos Technologies
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. – Cleveland, OH/ Pittsburgh, PA/ / Akron, OH/ Harrisburg, PA
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Environmental Associate with at least 0-3 years of experience to support the Environmental, Health and Safety Department.
The qualified candidate will serve as part of a team of environmental, health and safety professionals that conducts
- Provides environmental inspection services, including environmental testing and Phase I assessments
- Lead and Asbestos Sampling Services
- Training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Provides safety inspection services
- Prepares safety reports and recommendations
- serves as the company safety representative
- College degree preferred or related job experience
- Willing to travel
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Only candidates meeting all of the minimum qualifications will be considered.
Note: Individual must have the legal documents to start work immediately or within a short period of time. A valid driver’s license issued by state of residence and in good standing is required.
Cosmos Technologies Inc. (Cosmos) is a leading small business in the areas of Civil Design Engineering, Laser Scanning, Environmental Engineering, Environmental and Safety Management, Construction Management and Inspection, Energy Management and Environmental Research and Development Company. Cosmos has experienced significant growth over the past ten (10) years.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosmos Technologies (Cosmos) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.