Full Stack Engineer - Rimsys
The only holistic RIM software for medtech
Medical technology companies are finding it increasingly difficult to ensure products adhere to changing global regulations and need a solution for ensuring compliance. Rimsys is the first and only holistic Regulatory Information Management (RIM) software platform that consolidates all the functions of regulatory affairs, helping regulatory affairs professionals digitize, automate, and navigate the global regulatory landscape.
Reports to the CTO
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will contribute towards designing, developing and maintaining our application enhancement efforts at various layers of our platform. You will also be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the Rimsys Software System. This individual will work closely with internal and external resources and will function as a Software Engineer on a multi-functional team.
Work within a growing Agile development team on high-impact features, helping the team deliver on our next-generation enterprise web-application:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain rich web applications and micro-services
- Embrace and implement modern technologies and frameworks
- Promote innovative and elegant software design while actively helping to drive the team toward best practices and solutions with a focus on security, reliability, testability, and maintainability
- Take responsibility and ownership of your projects
- Perform code and design reviews
- As time goes on you may be asked to coach and mentor other engineers on the team
- 3-5+ years of experience in creating well-written applications, with ideal experience being comprised of Laravel / Vue.js / Nuxt / PostgreSQL / TailWind CSS
- Bachelors or M.S. Degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent level work experience)
- Proficiency with at least one server-side languages/frameworks such as PHP and Laravel
- Familiarity with database technology such as Postgres, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Experience working through the software development life cycle on software development teams and the associated tools (git, Jira, confluence, etc.)
- Successfully deployed code/features, multiple times, while working in an Agile environment
- Implementing cloud infrastructure (one of AWS, Azure or GCE), virtualization and/or container technology
- Passion for keeping current on trends related to frontend architectures, performance techniques, accessibility, localization, security and web design/user experience
- Comfortable working on a team that experiments with its processes and practices as well as evolving them when necessary
- Comfortable working on distributed onshore/offshore team
- BS Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related
- Partnering and teamwork
- Ability to work with little oversight
- Attention to detail
- Very organized / Methodical
- Critical / Analytic / Objective
- Data collection, management and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team oriented and personally committed to continuous improvement
- Demonstrate ability to interface effectively and positively with all members of the organization, suppliers and customers
- Computer literacy for basic Microsoft Office applications and Google platform
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIMSYS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.