Sr. Software Engineer - Meter Feeder
Our mission to provide a low cost payment and enforcement solution for small to mid-size governments. We have testimonials from Borough Managers and Police Chiefs showing that our state of the art technology is ready and available for even the most budget-minded municipality.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a passion for web technologies and quality assurance.
- Build-from-scratch or inherit legacy code bases for frontend and backend applications
- Lead/Contribute to the team standup and planning meetings
- Advise sales and marketing teams on usage of new products
- Turn business requirements into software
- Mentor junior level team members and interns
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as assigned
- Test Driven Design/Development
- Mastery level experience in one or more of the following subjects
- Android, Angular, CQRS, Euclidean geometry & Trigonometry, OAuth2, MongoDB, Node.js, PCI-DSS, Transact-SQL
- Daily usage of Git version control
- Comfortable navigating the command line.
- Likes customers and wants to talk to them
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 5 years working as a software engineer or equivalent experience
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meter Feeder provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply for this position