INTERNSHIP - Business Development - Fraizier-Simplex, Inc.
Frazier-Simplex, Inc. is looking for a motivated intern for summer of 2021 to assist our business development team. This opportunity is designed to offer a student an introduction into the world of sales.
Frazier-Simplex, Inc. has been of service to the glass and steel industries for over 100 years. Our company has built glass factories, furnaces, and equipment all over the world. This role will be based with our contract manufacturing site where interns will get an exposure to a wide range of industries and products.
Reports to the Administrative Manager
- New customer acquisition.
- Interns will learn and own all aspects of the sales funnel for customers they bring on board.
- Lead generation via cold calls, emails, and customer meetings.
- Coordination with engineering and manufacturing teams to determine pricing on customer requests.
- Market analysis to determine new customer channels.
- Customer relations.
- Must be currently enrolled, or a recent graduate of, a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn new industries and products.
- Driver’s license.
- Experience with engineering and/or manufacturing a plus.
- Liberal arts education a plus.
- see requirements section
Compensation and Benefits:
- Interns will have a rare opportunity to learn and apply all aspects of a sales funnel in a fast-paced
- FSM’s wide customer base means that interns will get exposure to a variety of industries.
- Part-time internship.
- Hourly pay is $15/hour.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com.