Front End Mobile and Web App Developer - Adrich
Adrich is an IOT meets AI platform that uses sensor-enabled smart labels to capture consumer usage patterns and models business critical metrics such as, when where and how much the product is being used such as ounces/grams per use. Adrich is a smart consumer usage tracker which provides real-time product usage data. The system, consisting of both smart-label hardware and customizable software, collects immediate, highly-accurate volumetric measurements - from individual usage amounts - as well as time-oriented and geolocation information. Adrich technology changes the world of consumer information by being intentionally inclusive of consumer lifestyle. By affixing to the outside of product packaging and collecting data autonomously, the smart tracker provides an unprecedented and unique perspective into the True-Usage behaviors of consumers - creating the next generation of consumer understanding and customer-first product innovation.
We are looking for a Front End mobile and web app Developer responsible for developing new features and maintaining our apps including our mobile app on Android and IOS as well as our web app. Your primary focus will be the development of UI/UX for app & web dashboard and develop the Bluetooth interface with our hardware. You will also be responsible for developing our dashboard that uses libraries and APIs for data visualization. Therefore, an understanding of front end technologies that are based on node.js framework is essential.
Qualification and Skills
- 1-2 years of experience developing & deploying production apps
- Proficient in Java and Android Studio
- Proficient in Swift, Objective C and XCode
- Adept at React and ReactNative for cross-platform implementation
- Proficient in Node.js and Nginx and related front end technologies
- Good understanding of using communication protocols with mobile apps (ex: Wifi, Bluetooth etc.)
- Good understanding of database platforms (MySQL, PostGres) and comfortable with SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Qualified candidates may forward their resumes to Adhithi Aji: [email protected].
Adrich provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.