Director of Sales/Analytics - Gridwise
Gridwise is looking for a Director of Sales to lead sales for their new business line - Gridwise Analytics. This is a critical role for the company and one where there is a huge upside.
They are the first company of its kind to provide ground truth supply/demand analytics for how people and goods move across services like Uber, Lyft, Doordash, and the rest of the gig mobility landscape.
Work from anywhere in the U.S. A great opportunity for the right person.
The Gridwise Analytics platform leverages billions of mobility data points to help organizations understand gig-mobility using the most comprehensive, first-party dataset in the industry, allowing them to make better operational, investment, and strategic decisions.
You will have the opportunity to join a new business line as the first sales person to build the sales unit from the ground up to millions in revenue.
You can work from anywhere in the U.S and will be provided competitive compensation/benefits, and the ability to work with great people.
Looking for someone who possess the following:
- 5+ years of software or data/analytics sales experience
- Proven ability to close deals in a business within a new market that is not well defined
- Technically proficient in understanding software and analytics products
- Proven ability to identify a prospect’s needs and position our product to fill the prospects gaps
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment while maintaining a collaborative, team-oriented approach to your work
- Outstanding presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Organized in managing the CRM, documentation, prospect notes, etc
A few of the responsibilities
- Lead sales for Gridwise Analytics to scale it to a multi-million dollar business.
- Negotiate and close new Gridwise Analytics customers across a multitude of verticals such as Financial Services, Mobility Services, Real Estate, Retail, Municipalities, and more.
- Gather prospect and customer feedback and collaborate with our product team to help us reach product-market-fit.
- Develop scalable sales processes
Gridwise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.