Global Product Marketing Manager - Rimsys
The only holistic RIM software for medtech
Medical technology companies are finding it increasingly difficult to ensure products adhere to changing global regulations and need a solution for ensuring compliance. Rimsys is the first and only holistic Regulatory Information Management (RIM) software platform that consolidates all the functions of regulatory affairs, helping regulatory affairs professionals digitize, automate, and navigate the global regulatory landscape.
- You want to play a key role in helping a growing, award-winning software company by establishing a world class product marketing function at Rimsys.
- You are a strategic thinker with great ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly looking to improve themselves and their workplace.
- You have hands-on experience with product marketing at a B2B SaaS software company.
Rimsys is a B2B Regulatory Information Management (RIM) software company that digitizes and automates regulatory data for the medical device industry. Rimsys is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA and has an expanding list of large enterprise medical device customers.
Rimsys is seeking a talented, ambitious, and experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to tell the world about our software platform and solutions. You will work closely with our Founder, sales, and engineering teams to build structure for sales enablement, translate complex technical concepts into easily digestible messaging & positioning, and showcase the products value proposition to deliver maximum impact.
You will report to the CEO and work to create value generating content and campaigns for the fast-growing medical device industry.
The ability to work independently within a small team and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential. The individual will have excellent attention to detail, be creative and an excellent communicator.
- You are responsible for the creation and execution of content and materials to position our products and solutions for our customers and partners worldwide.
- You will work on customer journey, metrics, messaging, positioning, and strategy across all applicable channels.
- You will partner with the product development team throughout the product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform.
- You will support the sales efforts by developing collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, and videos.
- You will work with other marketing team members to Increase our solution’s social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- You will define and execute on a content strategy to support sales with collateral including data sheets, white papers, and case studies.
- You will develop and manage sales assets like presentations, scripts and ROI calculators.
- You will create and review marketing content and help run marketing campaigns.
- You own full creative development and publication of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces and case studies, along with conducting webinars to convey our products capabilities to our customers and partners.
- You are responsible for our brand management and identity.
- You will analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, Master’s/MBA a plus. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience with professional B2B marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space with proven track record.
- Solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- Experience with sales enablement: pricing, content, playbooks, positioning and training.
- Experience in marketing to technical audiences and creating persuasive case studies.
- Excellent marketing analytical skills and familiarity with automation and content creation tools.
- Exceptional project and budget management experience with marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Familiarity with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B companies
- Technically fluent and are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits.
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work.
- Desire to work autonomously; self-starter; provide significant impact to an organization; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com.
RIMSYS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.