Startable Program Instructor - Innovation Works
Startable Program Instructor - Financial Literacy:
The consultant will act as a Startable Mentor for the 2022 session of Startable (the “Program”).
The consultant’s point of contact with IW will be Shelly Brown, IW’s Startable Program Manager.
- Act as the main point of contact, for a determined cohort in the Program
- Have instructional and oversight responsibility for ~15 students
- Develop program curriculum and instruction in the area of business and/or specialized topics, including financial literacy for entrepreneurs
- Work with other instructors to educate and oversee the cohort and advise other cohorts
- Work with students to help them set goals, deliverables, and complete their projects
- Be present on video conference on dates and times for training between May 1st and June 27th
- Be present on video conference for program delivery on dates and times from June 27th to August 19th
- Be present on video conference for meetings and planning on dates and times from May 1st to August 17th
- Consultant hourly requirements will be determined by program needs; presently, Monday afternoons.
- This is a fully remote position. The consultant will need reliable wi-fi and a computer with video conferencing capabilities.
- The consultant should have experience instructing teenage students in a group setting.
- Must have a working knowledge of Zoom and Google Suite applications including Sheets, Slides, and Calendars. Should have knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Fusion360, Canva application, branding, sales, and/or pitching.
- Product design and/or business startup experience is a plus.
Multiple positions available
Please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] and apply through the portal.
Please note what experience you have in the areas detailed in the “skills needed” section of this job description.