Startable Program Instructor - Innovation Works
Startable Program Instructor - Financial Literacy:
The consultant will act as a Startable Mentor for the 2022 session of Startable (the “Program”).
The consultant’s point of contact with IW will be Shelly Brown, IW’s Startable Program Manager.
- Act as the main point of contact, for a determined cohort in the Program
- Have instructional and oversight responsibility for ~15 students
- Develop program curriculum and instruction in the area of business and/or specialized topics, including financial literacy for entrepreneurs
- Work with other instructors to educate and oversee the cohort and advise other cohorts
- Work with students to help them set goals, deliverables, and complete their projects
- Be present on video conference on dates and times for training between May 1st and June 27th
- Be present on video conference for program delivery on dates and times from June 27th to August 19th
- Be present on video conference for meetings and planning on dates and times from May 1st to August 17th
- Consultant hourly requirements will be determined by program needs; presently, Monday afternoons.
- This is a fully remote position. The consultant will need reliable wi-fi and a computer with video conferencing capabilities.
- The consultant should have experience instructing teenage students in a group setting.
- Must have a working knowledge of Zoom and Google Suite applications including Sheets, Slides, and Calendars. Should have knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Fusion360, Canva application, branding, sales, and/or pitching.
- Product design and/or business startup experience is a plus.
Multiple positions available
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and apply through the portal.
Please note what experience you have in the areas detailed in the “skills needed” section of this job description.
To include any other duties assigned.
Innovation Works provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.