Software Engineering -CapSen Robotics
CapSen Robotics has developed the CapSen PiC™ software, which combines 3D vision, motion planning, and control algorithms to give robots the ability to locate, pick, and manipulate objects from cluttered bins and shelves.
- Develop software for factory robot and 3D vision applications
- Develop and improve low-level software libraries
- No prior robotics or vision experience is necessary -- we are looking for strong programmers
Required Skills & Experience
- C++ / Linux
- 3+ years of work experience as a programmer
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Experience writing production software that controls hardware
- CUDA / parallel computation / multi-threading
- Robotics / vision experience
- CAD / 6dof robot arms / end effectors experience
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At CapSen Robotics everyone works with a great deal of freedom and responsibility. Expectations are high as people are trusted to act independently. We share information openly, think from first principles, and have a candid & trusting culture. We offer you many challenges, an environment where you can achieve phenomenal things, and a front-row seat as we disrupt the manufacturing industry.