Digital Marketing Manager - Moonstone Nutrition
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Maintaining Ecommerce platforms: Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Target.com
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage all ecommerce digital marketing and promotions for Amazon, Walmart Marketplace, and Target.com
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan, launch, and manage Moonstone’s influencer and affiliate programs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Moonstone Nutrition
Moonstone is the first patented alkali citrate product, created by top kidney doctors, to optimize hydration and promote kidney health. Your kidneys naturally detoxify your body, regulate blood pressure, and fulfill other vital needs. Moonstone provides a convenient way to support healthy kidneys on a daily basis.
Our mission is to educate people on the importance of kidney health and to provide prevention options for consumers and health care professionals. Moonstone is committed to ongoing clinical trials, educational tools, and cutting-edge science to build a trusted and respected brand.