Sr. Software Developer - Behaivior
Behaivior is a digital wellness company that uses behavioral health technology & wearables for relapse & overdose prevention. We help people stay on track with their recovery process by providing the right intervention at the right time, in real-time, and help care providers better serve clients.
Senior Software Developer
Our job is to help Persons In Recovery (PIR’s) adjust their behavior to stay free from forms of addiction by utilizing software, wearables, and AI. The idea is to inject help when it’s needed most. Our approach is keenly focused on the PIR, and working towards assisting hospital systems, recovery centers, and individuals track and sway decisions that may lead to barriers to a successful recovery process. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented senior developer to be a part of a project that is not only innovative but is also for the social good.
As a Senior Software Developer, you’ll be able to help shape the course of the entire software platform for the benefit of our customers. Leveraging your expertise will be paramount in being able to make quick decisions, write software, and ultimately deliver a complex software product that will help care for PIR’s in their critical moments. Work ethic and professionalism, in this role, is very important to be able to meet key critical timelines needed to continue product growth.
- Understand the vision of our complex software ecosystem.
- Develop (write) software for the Behaivior mobile application.
- Assist in architecture and design of software systems.
- Provide general status on the state of the software you’re writing.
- Meet and communicate with a highly motivated group of people in several areas of AI, research, Mobile, and cloud development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software tools for Mobile
- React Native
- Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, Xcode, Xamarin, etc.
- Cloud (AWS) concept understanding and API development/usage.
- Generally, be able to learn on the fly and suggest options to create a wonderful product
- Experience in general software platforms for mobile.
- Experience working with GitHub, Cloud software tools, and the like.
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, UX, and research teams.
- Solid understanding of utilizing software to build a successful product.
Please forward qualified resumes to: email@example.com.
Behaivior provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.