Director of Sales and Marketing
About ARIN Technologies
We are a fast-growing industry 4.0 product company. Our patented indoor positioning system is capable of determining the location of tagged assets to a very high degree of precision. We currently offer two products -
- An Alerting system for use around mobile industrial equipment such as forklifts. This system helps reduce the risk of forklift accidents. (www.arinalert.com)
- A Tracking system designed for use in industrial, retail, healthcare, and other environments to keep track of high-value assets. (www.arintrack.com)
Our products are used by companies in industries such as Automotive, food manufacturing, discrete engineered products manufacturing, material processing, etc. Our customers include some of the largest companies in the world.
We prize diversity and take a very deliberative approach to hiring.
Director of sales and marketing
The Director of sales and marketing will help grow the company’s revenues through a multi-channel strategy.
● Identify and pursue as potential customers, new prospects through trade shows, research, and other methods
● Follow up with new and current contacts to move the sales process to the next step ● Create pricing quotes and proposals for prospects
● Create an infrastructure to make the sales process more efficient and lead to a higher closure rate
● Identify and acquire new distributors/resellers
● Distributor and reseller management
○ Train reseller's staff
○ Track resellers' prospects and assist if required
● Create an infrastructure to grow and manage the reseller channel
● Provide appropriate customer service after product delivery so customers are delighted with the company and product.
● Build relationships with customers through regular follow up
● Contribute to keeping the website updated
● Contribute to creating and sending out communication to current and new customers ● Identify new markets where ARIN products may be deployed.
Other activities as required to increase sales and revenues. Will require occasional overnight travel to prospects or customer sites and trade events
Minimum 3 yrs of sales experience in a small to medium size company
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Contact: [email protected]
Innovation Works provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.