Demand General Manager - Rimsys
Demand Generation Manager
- You want to play a key role in helping a growing, award-winning software company by leading the marketing team and department initiatives.
- You are a strategic thinker with great ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly looking to improve themselves and their workplace.
- You have hands-on experience creating leads and pipeline to support sales teams.
- You are excited about creating a successful demand-gen program and improving current processes.
Rimsys is a B2B Regulatory Information Management (RIM) software company that digitizes and automates regulatory data for the medical device industry. Rimsys is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA and has an expanding list of large enterprise medical device customers.
We are now seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our team to be pivotal in helping to support initiatives, improve processes, and increase sales numbers.
Rimsys is seeking a talented and experienced Demand Generation expert to help us build the foundation for how our marketing team drives the sales pipeline. As a member of the marketing team, you'll wear many demand-gen hats—from driving awareness, to launching Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns, to optimizing our lead funnel, to helping guide how we build our tech stack. You will report to the CEO and work to create revenue driving campaigns for the fast-growing medical device industry.
The ability to work independently within a small team and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential. The individual will have excellent attention to detail, be creative and be an excellent communicator.
As our demand generation manager, you will own the execution of all digital lead generation programs. You will be a force in fueling the sales engine. Bring rocket fuel and creative ideas.
- Develop ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Develop and execute campaigns that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Launch integrated campaigns leveraging content, email, web, ads, virtual events, vendors, and more
- Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Optimize our online experience from paid ads (PPC), social media advertising and marketing, retargeting, to the website and lead capture
- Work in Hubspot to create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets—including emails, landing pages, and forms
- Build strong, integrated marketing programs using a mix of content marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, and webinars to drive new business opportunities and revenue.
- Plan, develop, and execute email marketing campaigns to generate and nurture leads in an effort to build a qualified sales pipeline
- Manage a marketing budget that will drive the most qualified leads through paid programs such as content syndication, pay-per-click, and events.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance and provide strategic direction based on analysis.
- Closely partner with other marketing team members and the sales organization.
- 6+ years of experience with professional B2B demand generation with proven track record
- Experience at SaaS companies, with a focus on enterprise sales
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue (Be ready to provide concrete examples and evidence of meeting targets and generating revenue)
- Deep understanding of ABM strategies and tactics
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution.
- Exceptional project and budget management experience with marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work.
- Expertise with a variety of marketing tools, such as Hubspot, Linkedin, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords
- Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web
- Analytical thinker. You like working with data, can create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize.
- Desire to work autonomously; self-starter; provide significant impact to an organization; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams; you can effectively partner with sales, operations, designers, and marketers
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com.
RIMSYS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.