Bookkeeper/Admin - CapSen Robotics
CapSen Robotics has developed the CapSen PiC™ software, which combines 3D vision, motion planning, and control algorithms to give robots the ability to locate, pick, and manipulate objects from cluttered bins and shelves.
CapSen Robotics is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/Admin. Candidate should be comfortable working independently in a small business environment performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Performing transactions associated with all aspects of small business accounting, including Payroll, Purchasing, Billing, Invoicing, A/P, A/R, & General Ledger accounting
- Prepare and track various documents for vendors, customers, investors, local, state, and federal government agencies, the firm's accountant, and legal representatives
- Purchasing and Receiving - order supplies and components as directed
- Scan, copy, and file documents
- Other office duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient with Quickbooks, 3 years experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Knowledge of inventory control, job costing, and payroll and tax laws
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Google Docs, email and general internet usage
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Position will initially require presence in our office in the North Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh. May eventually be able to work remotely. Flexible schedule. Position could be full-time or part-time (at least 20 hours per week.)
Candidates please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org