Sales and Customer Service Aquisition Lead - Behaivior
Sales and Customer Acquisition Lead
Behaivior’s mission is to help Persons In Recovery (PIR’s) adjust their behavior to stay free from forms of addiction by utilizing software, wearables, and AI. The idea is to customize the recovery journey by proactively injecting help when it’s needed most. Our approach is keenly focused on the PIR, and working towards assisting hospital systems, recovery centers, and individuals to track and sway decisions that may lead to barriers to a successful recovery process. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales and customer acquisition strategist to spearhead our commercialization phase and get our product into the hands of those who need it most. Working at Behaivior means being a part of a project that is not only innovative, but is also driven by social good.
Available for immediate start. Ideal candidate would be an experienced salesperson who is familiar with how to navigate digital health sales and the healthcare system, but also ideally having experience with digital health sales across industries to help us reach multiple verticals. This could be done through multiple sales strategies including direct sales, partnership opportunities such as strategic partnerships, white-labeling, add-on services for existing providers, and digital marketing. Some potential partners have been identified, some of whom have been contacted and expressed interest in exploring a partnership opportunity. Much infrastructure is in place already.
Ideal candidate would also be an experienced customer acquisition expert with expertise in sales/partnerships/contracts who can serve as an advisor to help with relationship building, strategy, communication, and would guide outreach team members. Person would ideally have connections to multiple potential customers.
- Communicate directly with treatment centers, employers, and other potential customers about the benefits of using the Behaivior Recovery system
- Be willing to occasionally travel to centers throughout the US and Canada to help the technical lead demo the product, as well as to help answer questions for the pilot participants
- Help supervise a team of interns with diverse backgrounds on the outreach team who are reaching out via email and phone to treatment centers and potential customers across the country
- Assist with editing of commercialization and research documents
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or equivalent practical experience
- Several years of marketing, sales, B2B experience
- Product and growth expert
- Understanding of behavioral psychology, branding/marketing principles, and analytics
- Strong in copywriting, A/B testing, marketing to multiple channels, partnership building, and PR
- Has served in advisory/consultant roles focused on growth and commercialization
- Familiar with health-tech/wearable space and with startups
- Experience with customer relationship management
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Commissions, equity options. Dependent on the candidate, other employment options may be available as well.