Treatspace is a growing SaaS healthcare technology company that is disrupting and improving every day, critical healthcare processes that no longer work in a rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Our innovations help practices solve patient access and acquisition challenges. Founded in 2011 at Carnegie Mellon, the company is now a recognized patient access pioneer and authority in over 50 specialties and subspecialties.
Treatspace is looking for a motivated Head of Demand Generation for Outbound Sales to drive new business prospects and close deals with independent medical practices for our PracticeBeat.com line of business.
About the Role:
As our Head of Outbound Demand Generation, you’ll work alongside the CEO with close support from the VP of Product and engineering team to sell PracticeBeat.com subscriptions. You will sell to physicians and practice leaders. You’ll own the entire sales process from beginning to end, qualify and follow up with leads, deliver pitches, help with contracting and pricing, and close deals directly. You will work with our CEO to develop our sales playbook incorporating direct input from Product, Engineering, and customers.
If you’re craving a chance to shape the future of a product line while also having massive upside at a fast growing startup -- this is your opportunity!
Our founding team is based in the heart of Shadyside in Pittsburgh, Pa. We have a great team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals.
What we’re looking for in a Head of Demand Generation, Outbound Sales:
- Develop, test and set the outbound strategy that achieves pipeline and revenue targets by determining the marketing mix and campaigns, execute campaigns, track performance, and continually optimize to maximize funnel identified and self managed KPIs
- Run outbound experiments with a focus on ROI, identify improvement opportunities and bottlenecks, and optimize campaigns to maximize performance
- Develop and implement a KPI framework and set success goals to ensure campaign health and performance
- Be a champion and torch bearer of a performance-oriented culture and build a team of sales development representatives and account executives that live by the philosophies of A/B testing, conversion and optimization.
- Track performance and report to the various audiences including executives and sales leadership.
- Proactively identify trends in the funnel by tapping into data and take preventive actions to correct course.
- Build the foundation needed to scale growth campaigns to achieve aggressive growth goals.
- Hire and manage a team of SDRs and AEs to achieve pipeline goals proven earlier through experimentation.
- Build an SDR organization that generates high-quality pipeline that enables our move upmarket into Enterprise by hiring, mentoring, and coaching them, and enabling them to achieve monthly quotas.
- 10+ years of experience in high-volume high-velocity demand gen in a SaaS company with SMB and mid-market customers
- 5+ years experience managing an SDR/BDR team with a track record of successful pipeline achievement.
- 3+ years of business analytics / business operations / business process management experience.
- 3+ years of referenceable experience exceeding sales quotas
- Strong track record of building disruptive programs that have measurable impact.
- Experiencing building and launching new outbound channels from ground up and successfully scaling them.
- Experience building and managing high-performing demand gen team.
- Analytical data-driven mindset.
- Strong technical understanding. Software engineering background is a plus.
- Extremely detailed and process oriented
- Open mindset and a willingness to learn
- Deep knowledge of A/B testing, conversion optimization, and performance analytics
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, Google Ads, GA and other Marketing performance software.
- Proven track record of exceeding business targets including establishing and surpassing monthly quotas, prospecting goals, and new opportunities
- Research prospects, outreach and convert into new business opportunities
- A natural curiosity about medical practice growth and how to sell to medical practices remotely
- Manage the sales process from top to bottom of the funnel to drive closes
- Create and deliver presentations to prospects to highlight the value of products
- Drive conversations and build relationships with key medical practice contacts
- Possess strong technical aptitude - comfortable working with software products
- Ability to learn, work and contribute to success in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Possess influential and welcoming communication style
- Motivated, hardworking, entrepreneurial, ambitious and strive to exceed expectations
- Experience working in a CRM and sales enablement tools (HubSpot, a plus)
- Experience in healthcare and/or software/technology industry desired, but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related discipline
- A combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted
Is this for you?
We hope you'll strongly consider joining us. If this isn't a good fit for you now, please share it with leaders you know are a good fit. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter. Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps!
Compensation And Perks
- This is a full-time position at our dog-friendly Shadyside office
- Medical, Dental and Optical care
- Snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours
- Catered lunch on Fridays -- We eat together as a team
Treatspace is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Treatspace family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Treatspace began with our ReferralManagement.com platform that helps primary care practices coordinate care with specialists. Today, ReferralManagement.com coordinates care for thousands of providers and patients every day throughout the country. The company has won several awards including $1 Million for Saving Lives at the Global Action Challenge by preventing the missed or delayed diagnosis of life threatening diseases.
Next, Treatspace saw first hand how practices had difficulty getting patients scheduled (even with a referral). The company built and launched PracticeBeat.com to simplify patient acquisition for medical practices. The new product was an instant success with referral management customers. Practices saw major increases in appointment requests and phone calls from new patients. Practices cut costs, streamlined a lot of effort and saw surges in ratings and reviews. In 2019, Treatspace began launching PracticeBeat.com partnerships to introduce practices to a growth-driven web presence. These partnerships grew quickly and successfully. Now, our next task is for you to design and launch an outbound demand generation team for an already successful product that eliminate barriers between practices throughout the country for patients when they are searching for a physician.