Senior Full Stack Developer - Mighty
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to be part of our Engineering team. Be part of a rapidly
growing, a fast-paced company looking to revolutionize an industry with a strong focus on beautiful
design and great user experience.
Using AI, we are the home repair-pricing expert for every real estate transaction. Through our platform,
Mighty is able to turn any inspection report into an estimated pricing solution within 24 hours. These
pricing solutions provide homebuyers and sellers the data and transparency to help with their home
negotiation and repairs. Partnering up with vetted contractors gives us the ability to source any home
repairs prior to listing or before closing on a home.
By leveraging the powerful network of real estate agents, Mighty is first disrupting a $32B pre/ post
inspections repair industry. Since the company’s conception, we have completed over 1000+ home
improvement projects, generated more than 3000 estimates with 450+ agents actively using Mighty’s
We are looking for candidates that thrive in a highly collaborative, rapidly changing environment. To
succeed in this role; you should be a self-starter who is constantly challenging yourself to write better
code, learn new technologies and help your colleagues grow.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code at scale
- Create an intuitive and visually appealing user interface
- Design and implement mobile applications
- Work with end-users to understand how technology solutions can solve business problems
- Demonstrate new software solutions to the Mighty team
- Collaborate with the team to deliver features to production
- Balance long term code health and maintainability with business needs
- Provide input on shaping development best practices
- Own features from initial discussions through the release
- Mentor junior developers
- BS in Computer Science or similar field or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience building public-facing, database-backed websites
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Experience developing for mobile or responsive websites
- Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible with salary + equity compensation package
Please submit qualified resumes to: [email protected].
Mighty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.