INTERNSHIP - Quality Assurance - Forest Devices
About this Job
Forest Devices is a clinical stage medical devices company looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to help promote our development.
This is an internship position, which may transition to become a full-time position with the right candidate and circumstances.
- Assist in preparing Quality documentation.
- Create and maintain company procedures and templates in conformity with the Quality system.
- Lead internal and external audits and quality assurance activities.
- Be responsible for customer-facing documentation such as user manuals, release notes, and training materials.
- Clearly communicates status and completion of assigned tasks to management.
- Work with marketing and clinical team to write content and training materials.
- Demonstrates a solid, fundamental understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, regulations, standards and technical concepts.
- Able to read, understand, and apply regulations to activities.
- Knows and adheres to the quality policy of the company and the quality-related procedures and instructions
- Education & Experience Requirements
- Pursuing a Graduate Degree or an Undergraduate Degree in a field related to Medical Devices or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Medical Devices or another Highly Regulated Environments Desired
- Experience creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and other Quality-Controlled Documents Desired
- A basic understanding of Quality Systems / Be able to demonstrate that knowledge in an interview
About Forest Devices
Forest Devices has developed ALPHASTROKE, the first LVO-stroke screening device designed for use by medical personnel in any environment
Forest Devices is a medical device startup located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We are the creators of ALPHASTROKE, the first stroke-screening device can be used by all medical personnel in any environment. By re-purposing established technology, our team has developed a novel and objective - stroke detection method. It enables early and fast triage so stroke patients can go to the right level of care, and can eliminate over 2 million unnecessary emergency room CT scans every year, providing a faster, safer, and cheaper alternative. With thousands of deaths and billions in costs annually due to inadequate stroke detection, we are determined to become the new standard of care. At Forest Devices, we will change the way the world approaches stroke detection.
Please forward qualifed resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forest Devices provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.