INTERNSHIP - Quality Assurance - Forest Devices
About this Job
Forest Devices is a clinical stage medical devices company looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to help promote our development.
This is an internship position, which may transition to become a full-time position with the right candidate and circumstances.
- Assist in preparing Quality documentation.
- Create and maintain company procedures and templates in conformity with the Quality system.
- Lead internal and external audits and quality assurance activities.
- Be responsible for customer-facing documentation such as user manuals, release notes, and training materials.
- Clearly communicates status and completion of assigned tasks to management.
- Work with marketing and clinical team to write content and training materials.
- Demonstrates a solid, fundamental understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, regulations, standards and technical concepts.
- Able to read, understand, and apply regulations to activities.
- Knows and adheres to the quality policy of the company and the quality-related procedures and instructions
- Education & Experience Requirements
- Pursuing a Graduate Degree or an Undergraduate Degree in a field related to Medical Devices or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Medical Devices or another Highly Regulated Environments Desired
- Experience creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and other Quality-Controlled Documents Desired
- A basic understanding of Quality Systems / Be able to demonstrate that knowledge in an interview