Director of Sales - Adrich
Adrich – Director of Sales
Adrich collects and transmits product usage data autonomously through connected smart product labels, so consumer brands can better understand and serve their consumers. Consumer products companies collect large amounts of data about customers and in-store sales, but as soon as a product leaves the store there is no information about how, when or where their products are being used - Adrich solves this problem by providing a real-time granular after-sales data analytics platform. Each unit of product tracks the demographics of the consumer, the rate of consumption, the exact time of day it is being used and when a consumer runs out. With this data, now brands can better understand their consumers and make products more suited to their needs thus maximizing sales and improving brand loyalty
We’re looking for an innovative Sales Lead whose mission is to provide strategic leadership to deliver long term growth and achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate leads by example and can work cross functionally and with a strong hands on approach. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this executive will be responsible for all aspects of managing relationships with customers and partners, scaling to a world-class organization. In this early phase of the well funded company, the sales leader needs to help define pricing strategy, go-to marketing and deal with both direct sales as well as channel partners. In addition the sales leader should work closely with Marketing together to get all necessary Sales material that is needed.
Join a company that literally transforms consumer insight and consumer convenience for the packaged good market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding of the requirements of, and the ability to manage and close, large ticket, business solution sales/enterprise sales
- Create a sense of urgency and provide accurate and timely pipeline, sales, and bookings forecasts.
- Adept with selling disruptive technologies to CPG/Retail industry and gaining adoption to achieve a minimum of 6-figure Annual Recurring Revenue
- Develop strategic business and distribution plans to achieve optimum market penetration.
- Broaden, and find new relationships with strategic partners/resellers and key clients for current and future products.
- Work together with the executive team on revenue forecast and needs for the sales department
- Define sales methodology and increase overall sales pipeline in terms of quality and quantity
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure that appropriate supporting materials are available to assist the execution of sales strategies and campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills
- A BS or equivalent required; advanced degree a plus.
- A “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what is required for success, including travel and customer involvement.
- Knowledge of the consumer packaged goods market and in particular consumer insights groups
- This leader will be articulate and bright, an aggressive self-starter; a strong decision maker or process-thinker; a good team player; very effective interfacing and working with other functions, when establishing and implementing strategic sales plans.
- Adept at solution sales and consultative selling
- Start-up sales experience is a plus