Embedded Systems Engineer - Adrich
Adrich is an IOT that meets AI platform that uses sensor-enabled smart labels to capture consumer usage patterns and models business-critical metrics such as, when where and how much the product is being used such as ounces/grams peruse. Adrich is a smart consumer usage tracker that provides real-time product usage data. The system, consisting of both smart-label hardware and customizable software, collects immediate, highly-accurate volumetric measurements - from individual usage amounts - as well as time-oriented and geolocation information. Adrich technology changes the world of consumer information by being intentionally inclusive of consumer lifestyle. By affixing to the outside of product packaging and collecting data autonomously, the smart tracker provides an unprecedented and unique perspective into the True-Usage behaviors of consumers - creating the next generation of consumer understanding and customer-first product innovation.
We are looking for an embedded systems engineer to join our growing product development team. As an expert in embedded solutions, you will be working on both the hardware and software side of things. You will be solving challenging problems and developing innovative solutions that find applications across many industries. Sound technical knowledge and a creative approach to problem-solving are a must to qualify for this job.
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications
- Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms
- Create and manage documentation for active projects
- Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions
- Test and debug embedded software and applications
- Develop hardware and software specifications
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide technical assistance to clients and the sales team
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Minimum two years of experience in embedded software or hardware development
- Sound knowledge of VHDL, C, C++, and assembly
- Good grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
- Working knowledge of Linux and version control systems
- Excellent knowledge of interface and network protocols specifically BlueTooth and other IOT protocols
- The high degree of familiarity with logic analyzers, digital storage oscilloscope etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Adrich Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D