Transportation Engineer - Cosmos Technologies
Cosmos Technologies Inc. - Cleveland, OH
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Transportation Engineer for several projects in the Cleveland area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The qualified candidate will serve as part of a team of professionals that conduct Transportation engineering responsibilities and CIP (Capital Improvement Projects) construction projects with assistance on large and major projects as well as but not limited to:
- Facilitating and assisting with project management with the Sr. Engineers.
- Ensuring that construction projects meet safety regulations and adhere to industry best practices related to wastewater and stormwater management projects
- Designing street layouts and identifying where new roads should be built or old roads should be reconstructed based on projected traffic patterns
- Conducting community outreach to educate the public about potential construction projects and other policies that may impact their daily lives
- Drafting construction plans for new roads or public transportation systems, including identifying sources of funding for the projects
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related field (Bachelors preferred)
- Knowledgeable and helpful in various projects; including construction and inspection services
- Adaptable and dependable
- Willing to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Open/Able to obtain additional professional certifications
- Strong time management skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills and communication skills.
Only candidates meeting all the minimum qualifications will be considered.
Cosmos Technologies Inc, (Cosmos) is a leading small business in the areas of Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management, Construction Management and inspection, Environmental Research and Development of Water/Wastewater Resources, Green Design, and Storm Water Management.
Please forward your resumes to: Cosmostechnologiesinc.com
Cosmos Technologies (Cosmos) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.