Sales Development Representative - IDELIC
Sales Development Representative
Idelic uses cutting-edge technology and beautifully designed interfaces to help predict and prevent trucking accidents and reduce driver turnover to ensure drivers get home safely each and every night. Our SaaS solutions are radically transforming the way in which the transportation industry manages safety through advanced Machine Learning (ML) and our driver management platform.
We believe that people do their best work while part of a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, professional development, and teamwork. Together, we can fulfill our mission to make our roads and highways safer for everyone.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
We are a venture-backed start-up company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our clients. At Idelic, we’re committed to our mission, our customers, our teammates, and fostering a “work hard, play hard” culture.
Considering joining our team? You will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment headquartered in the heart of the technology boom within Pittsburgh, PA. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, innovative, and adaptable individuals with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
Idelic is looking for a full-time Sales Development Representative to help us grow our pipeline of new customer leads within the transportation industry. If you’re a passionate & driven team player with a proven track record of B2B lead generation and/or relationship sales, we want to talk with you.
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying new leads, nurturing relationships, and qualifying new potential customers into the top of our sales funnel. Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills coupled with attention to detail with tracking interaction touchpoints are a must. Accurate records and details about what you learn about each prospect must be recorded in our CRM and clearly communicated with the team.
This role will have the autonomy to drive impactful individual projects as well as work directly with our Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Product teams as part of a collaborative team environment. High performers are highly valued and will have the opportunity to grow within our quickly scaling sales organization.
This is a full time, on-site position at our headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify new targets within different market segments & initiate contact via Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and any other potential lead sources
- Conduct initial vetting of new customer leads
- Discover potential customer needs and express how our software can help those needs
- Clearly articulate our products’ value propositions and benefits
- Schedule demos of our product for potential new customers
- Create and maintain accurate records for all prospective members in our CRM (SalesForce)
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and in-person meetings with the team as necessary
- Research and share articles, blogs, videos, and other information that may be of interest to the team and prospective new customers we’re targeting
- Work on any task and help solve problems when needed — be humble and scrappy!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE
- Must have demonstrated B2B and/or relationship sales experience
- Minimum 1-3 years combined experience in lead generation, sales, and email/content marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. If you do not have a bachelor's degree, you must have clearly demonstrated success in a sales/lead generation role
- Proficient in communicating through LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and other social channels
- Experience with CRM systems, SalesForce is preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Personable over email, phone, video calls, and in-person meetings
- Ability to work both in teams and autonomously
- Can manage work independently with minimal supervision
- Deliver strong goal-oriented results on tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, and see a project from start to finish
- Willingness and ability to learn new software platforms as necessary
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Knowledge and experience using SalesForce
THINGS THAT MAKE IDELIC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching Funds
- Regular Company Outings and Events
- Kickstarter Company Breakfast every Monday / Company Lunch Every Friday
- A Dynamic and Supportive Environment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Be Part of a Small Team (to Start)— Which Translates To You Having A Big Personal Impact
The physical demands that are described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and see. The employee is regularly required to stand and sit. The employee is regularly required to practice manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distant vision.
Idelic is an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends heavily on the effective utilization of qualified people, regardless of their race, ancestry, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran’s status, or any characteristic protected by law.