Customer Success Project Manager - Qlicket
Qlicket is an enterprise software-as-a-service talent engagement and retention platform that helps companies reduce their avoidable frontline turnover, which currently costs U.S. businesses $120B annually. We do this by fostering a scalable two-way dialogue between decision-makers and frontline workers. Our customers include Fortune 500s and leading mid-market companies, including Office Depot, 1A Auto, and more. In 2019, we were named the 21st fastest growing SaaS startup in the Latka 100.
The Customer Success Project Manager is responsible for:
1) planning, creating and scheduling employee engagement content, surveys, and campaigns for customers;
2) creating customer reports to highlight opportunities and issues for further engagement; and
3) collaborating with the customer throughout to ensure their interests and objectives are incorporated, and ultimately maximize their value perceptions.
● Evaluate customer employee sentiment and engagement data to identify
○ Key areas of employee interest or concern
○ Additional opportunities for engaging employees
○ Opportunities to give employees a direct say in company decisions
● Create MS PPT reports for the customer, deliver to facility manager (warehouse GMs, manufacturing plant managers, HR leads, etc.), regional, and corporate/executive level personnel
○ ID priority areas motivating or demotivating employees, where customer can focus resources in order to improve
○ Develop drill-down questions/polls to better understand specific areas of opportunity
○ Understand industry best practices and communicate them to the customer in order to address opportunity areas
○ Work with Qlicket product team to create automation of key data/charts for customer presentations and online dashboard
● Develop employee engagement surveys, communications, content, gamification ideas, etc.
○ Build survey questions to understand employee perspectives, what is motivating them and de-motivating them, and potential solutions to address any concerns.
○ Identify opportunities for employees to make decisions at companies (example – could be as simple as what food should be served at company happy hour, what music should be played in facility, etc.)
○ ID customer’s objectives and motivations at location-specific and executive management level (such as production level, turnover, HR-related, benefits, etc.), and potential employee engagement ideas to help collect data/insights/perspectives for these areas
○ Help continuously improve employee engagement methodology and content, from work-related focus areas, drill down questions, new opportunity identification, gamification opportunities, etc.
● Monitor customer platform and engaging content to ensure working appropriately, and help support team with issue resolution if/as necessary
● Onboard and train new customers
● Contribute input to Qlicket employee engagement platform and management dashboard design
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and expectations management skills
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new customer projects, needs or situations
● Self-starter, ability to work independently and in a team
● CAN DO attitude - to make and help keep customers happy, and drive continuous improvement
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Powerpoint, rest of MS Suite, G Suite, and generally tech-savvy
● Customer success and support
● Project management
● Human Resources
● Supply Chain Management
● Specific areas of interest ○ Employee engagement, development, and/or retention ○ Multi-facility/location management or projects ○ Management or engagement with hourly employees
● At least two to four years of related experience
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field, including Business, Organizational Psychology/Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Communications
● Desirable, but not required ○ Project management training/certifications (PMP, PgMP, CAPM) ○ HR training/certifications (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.