Technology Project Coordinator
Kuntze Instruments is a leading manufacturer of analytical instrumentation globally for over half a century. For over 75 years Kuntze Instruments has provided the industry with revolutionary new technology that has improved process simplicity and efficiency. Our company’s core business is focused on providing accurate measuring and control options for the water and wastewater disinfection industry. We hold great pride in offering cost-effective equipment and intelligence that provides our end users with low maintenance, highly reliable measurements. Located in Lower Burrell, PA we invite you to interview and check out our brand new office facility.
Kuntze Instruments is seeking a technical based Project Coordinator to work alongside the team to assist the management of ongoing projects. The Technology Project Coordinator will work with team members to create a project timeline, set goals, and determine who and what elements are needed to complete a project. This individual will monitor activities and timelines of projects to ensure that the team stays on schedule while providing updates to team members and management. Various software tools will be used to track progress, coordinate subcontracted work, order supplies/inventory, schedule meetings, etc.
- Enhance the digital transformation of the day-to-day business. (Webinar, CRM, Lead management, digital marketing automation, etc.)
- Develop project plans and associated communication via provided project management tool (Asana)
- Ensuring tasks and project deadlines are met.
- Learn and understand Kuntze Instruments technology and markets.
- Locate a potential problem and suggest problem-solving solutions.
- Bachelor degree
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad (Europe)
- Detail-oriented individual who can maintain organization with; thoughts and on-going projects (multi-tasking), across teams in different time zones.
- Strong knowledge and/or comprehension of digital based tools (Excel, word, CRM systems, etc.)
- Tech-driven mindset
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work within a small growing company, who goes above and beyond their specific day-to-day duties.
Project Example - Research and develop a strategy to develop an E-Learning platform for use by end-users and Kuntze authorized representatives (Channel Partners). The E-Learning platform needs to integrate into Hubspot CRM and marketing automation platform.
- Research and present platforms
- Define prerequisites, workload capacity, and integration plan
- Delegate and monitor task to key assets
- Test system functionality
- Develop a plan for market launch
Please send qualified resumes to www.kuntze.com.
Kuntze Instruments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.