Crowdfunding Campaign Manager - Honeycomb Credit
Honeycomb Credit is a loan crowdfunding website that unlocks capital for small businesses from an unconventional and innovative source—their fans, friends, and community. By crowdfunding a small business loan, entrepreneurs create deeper relationships with their community and investors earn a return while supporting local businesses they love. It’s a true win-win!
For this role, we are looking for someone who can offer energetic front-line guidance and strategy to business owners running investment crowdfunding campaigns on Honeycomb. As a key part of growing our two-sided network, the Crowdfunding Campaign Manager embodies the Honeycomb mission and values every day.
- 2-5+ years of experience in customer success, sales, customer support, or marketing
- Located in or around Pittsburgh, PA
- Experience working with or around small businesses
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable working face to face (virtually!) with small business owners
- Have experience in a customer support, customer success, sales, or marketing role
- Be familiar with social media and email marketing
- Be process-minded but flexible and collaborative
- Align with our mission of building financially empowered communities
- Be comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of working in a fast-paced startup
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have worked in a high-growth startup environment before
- Can demonstrate a track record of hitting goals and growing professionally
- Have some basic HTML experience
- Have experience in lending, crowdfunding, or fundraising
- Support and manage small business owners’ crowdfunding campaigns from launch to funding. This includes pre-launch meetings, campaign strategy, telling a compelling story through the campaign page, and periodic check-ins throughout the life of the campaign
- Interface with the sales, marketing, compliance, and operations teams to ensure campaigns are launching in a timely manner and reaching their funding goals
- Build on our existing customer success tools to drive investment in our customers’ campaigns
- Engage our investor audience through social media, email, and events both through Honeycomb's owned channels and indirectly through our customers reach
- Work with our operations team to maintain a positive working relationship between business owners, investors, and Honeycomb throughout the repayment of the loan
Honeycomb Credit offers:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fun, unique, and exciting co-workers
- The opportunity to grow your career in a mission-driven organization
Honeycomb Credit is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations, we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Sound like the role for you? Email your resume to [email protected].