At tfm, we bring amazing people together into amazing teams. We strongly encourage veterans to apply for positions available within our company. We strongly believe in:
Competence. Reliability. Integrity. Benevolence. We are "People" who do what’s right, respect others and perform with excellence. Yet with so much in common, we’re a diverse group.
Part-time or full time? Both earn the same respect here. Work should be about freedom, not orders.
If you’re not growing, you’re dying. That’s how we roll.
We believe in work-life balance, and part of our work is to make it part of working here.
Help spread food sharing.
As an Account Executive at tfm, you will drive tfm’s growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into successful tfm users. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the Owner, Manager, and Head of Marketing. You have experience working with restaurants, hotels, community organizations, or religious organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a trial-based sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value through listening carefully then acting, and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with knowledge of customer operations. You are naturally analytical and aren’t afraid to get scrappy to find the best ways to solve customer issues. You get excited about prospecting and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build long-term relationships with your executive and operational contacts, and deeply understand their strategy and goals
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities.
- Own the full customer journey from lead to close to success to product expansion for restaurants, community organizations, and religious organizations
- Make users love tfm by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
We’re looking for someone with:
3+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand complex operational requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple organizations across communities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly for in-person meetings with one or a few stakeholders.
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology and in local community.
You should include these in your application: A resume or LinkedIn profile.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please forward your resume to Scott Friedman at: firstname.lastname@example.org://email@example.com.
At tfm, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out -- and set you apart -- especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At tfm, we welcome diverse perspectives an people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Qualifications and Skills
- Add a list of hard and soft skills. The job description should specify education, previous job experience, certifications, and technical skills required for the role. You may also include soft skills, like communication and problem solving.
- Keep your list concise. While you may be tempted to list out every requirement you envision for your ideal hire, including too many qualifications and skills could dissuade potential candidates.
Benefits and Perks
- List the benefits (non-wage compensation) that you offer. These include health care, paid time off, retirement savings plans, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
- Include any “above and beyond” offerings that make your company stand out. This can be anything from casual dress code, in-office gaming systems, free snacks, company paid meals, corporate discounts, free parking, and even gym memberships.