Honeycomb Credit is a loan crowdfunding website that unlocks capital for small businesses from an unconventional and innovative source—their fans, friends, and community. By crowdfunding a small business loan, entrepreneurs create deeper relationships with their community and investors earn a return while supporting local businesses they love. It’s a true win-win!
For this role, we are looking for someone who can offer energetic front-line guidance and strategy to business owners running investment crowdfunding campaigns on Honeycomb. As a key part of growing our two-sided network, the Crowdfunding Campaign Manager embodies the Honeycomb mission and values every day.
- 0-3+ years of experience in customer success, sales, customer support, marketing, or social media
- Experience working with or around small businesses
- Excitement for our mission of creating financially empowered communities
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable working face to face (virtually!) with small business owners
- Have experience in a customer support, customer success, sales, or marketing role
- Be familiar with social media and email marketing
- Be process-minded but flexible and collaborative
- Be comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of working in a fast-paced startup
- Comfort being accountable to personal and team goals
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have worked in a high-growth startup environment before
- Can demonstrate a track record of hitting goals and growing professionally
- Have experience in lending, crowdfunding, or fundraising
- Have worked in an independently owned small business!
- Are located in Pittsburgh, Chicago, Philadelphia, or New York City
- Support and manage small business owners’ crowdfunding campaigns from launch to funding. This includes pre-launch meetings, campaign strategy, telling a compelling story through the campaign page, and periodic check-ins throughout the life of the campaign
- Interface with the sales, marketing, compliance, and operations teams to ensure campaigns are launching in a timely manner and reaching their funding goals
- Build on our existing customer success tools to drive investment in our customers’ campaigns
- Engage our investor audience through social media, email, and events both through Honeycomb's owned channels and indirectly through our customers reach
- Work with our operations team to maintain a positive working relationship between business owners, investors, and Honeycomb throughout the repayment of the loan
Honeycomb Credit offers:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fun, unique, and exciting co-workers
- The opportunity to grow your career in a mission-driven organization
Please send qualified resumes to: [email protected]
Honeycomb Credit provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.