Software Developer Intern - Arin Technologies
Software Development Intern
We are a fast growing Industry 4.0 product company. Our patented indoor positioning system is capable of determining location of tagged assets to a very high degree of precision. We currently offer two products -
1: An Alerting system for use around mobile industrial equipment such as forklifts. This system helps reduce risk of forklift accidents. (www.arinalert.com)
2: A Tracking system designed for use in industrial, retail, healthcare and other environments to keep track of high value assets. (www.arintrack.com)
Our products are used by companies in industries such as Automotive, food manufacturing, discrete engineered products manufacturing, material processing etc. Our customers include some of the largest and most valuable companies in the world.
We prize diversity and take a very deliberative approach to hiring.
Reports to the Head of Product Development
This role will perform any of these tasks. We do not expect you to have knowledge of all, we will train you in areas that need training.
- Participate in requirement gathering
- Define workflows for user interaction with software
- Build UI for workflow
- Help Manage AWS
- Interface with and support offshore team
Other responsibilities (pick any that apply to you!)
- Write software in internet technologies (Full stack on cloud) and/or
- Write embedded systems software and/or
- Create applications for deployment on Desktop/Android/iOS
The selected individual(s) will work with the ARIN software development team to create products that address customers needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Full Stack Technologies
- Strong desire to learn and solve problems
- Motivated and independent problem solver
- Customer-first approach
- Partnering and teamwork
- Ability to work with little oversight
- Attention to detail
- Very organized / Methodical
- Critical / Analytic / Objective
- Data collection, management and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team oriented and personally committed to continuous improvement
- Demonstrate ability to interface effectively and positively with all members of the organization, suppliers and customers
What we will do to make you successful
- Train you on our products and systems
- Train you on software development methodologies
- Provide regular feedback to allow continuous improvement
- Provide you with an environment that allows you to push the boundaries and challenges you and the team.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com