Water Resource Engineer - Cosmos Technologies
Water Resource Engineer
Cosmos Technologies Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA and Cleveland, OH
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for an entry-level Water Resources/Transportation Engineer with at least 0-4 years of experience to help supply knowledge and application of hydraulics and hydrology, and construction management/inspection services for industrial and construction clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The qualified candidate will serve as part of a team of professionals that conduct various water/wastewater engineering projects including, but not limited to:
- Perform engineering work under the general direction of Sr. Engineers
- Hydrology and Hydraulic analysis and modeling for bridges, large culverts, stream restoration, water, wastewater, and stormwater projects, and compliance with specifications, codes, and safety measures.
- Working with communities on environmental regulatory water programs implementation and stormwater permitting.
- Bachelors of Science (BSc) in Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Open/Willing to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of performing civil 3D design, and MicroStation engineering designs
- Excellent Time Management skills
Only candidates meeting all the minimum qualifications will be considered.
Note: Individual must have the legal documents to start work immediately or within a short period of time. A valid driver’s license issued by state of residence and in good standing is required.
Cosmos Technologies Inc, (Cosmos) is a leading small business in the areas of Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management, Construction Management and Inspection, Environmental Research and Development of Water/ Wastewater Resources, Green Infrastructure Design, and Stormwater Management.
Please send resumes to: infocosmostechnologies.com
Cosmos Technologies (Cosmos) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.