Mighty is an AI company that is the leading home repair-pricing expert for every real estate transaction. Through a seamless platform, we are able to turn any inspection report into an estimated pricing solution within 24 hours. These pricing solutions provide homebuyers and sellers the data and transparency to help with their home negotiation and repairs.
Mighty is an Innovation Works AlphaLab accelerator alum. We recently closed a very large partnership with the third largest real estate residential company in the US - Howard Hanna.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help support our growing Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success needs! As the VP of Operations, you will have the ability to wear many hats and be responsible for maintaining and expanding our relationships in assigned markets.
- Own relationships with potential home buyers, sellers, and agents and continue to build engagement
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our services and features
- Educate and onboard new/prospective real estate agents to increase adoption, through a mix of in-person meetings, phone conversations, and email
- Shape future product development based on trends in conversations with customers
- Represent Mighty as the gold standard with exceptional customer service, accuracy, and enthusiasm
- Maintain relationships and activity with clients through customer relationship management systems
- Help our new clients scale into new markets as we launch them, and transact with new product offerings when we launch them
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We’re a lean team and there will be “all hands on deck” moments
- Highly energetic and ambitious
- Strong strategic skills paired with diligent tactical execution
- Passionate about the home buying process and help make home-buying more achievable
- Creative thinker - how can we solve this problem differently and how do we make sure it is building for the future
- Hyper-organized and strong multitasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- You are flexible working occasionally on weekends
- Can problem solve quickly and pivot with ease
- You have high EQ and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, are very process-driven
- You’re looking for the right company to enhance your career
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED :
- Startup experience
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Flexible with salary + equity compensation package
To apply please email your resume and why you’re the best fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mighty provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.