RE2 Robotics has multiple Software Engineering positions currently available. A Software Engineer at RE2 is a member of a multi-disciplinary team working on designing and implementing robotic systems, including manipulators, sensors, and systems integration. The ideal applicant for this position has a positive attitude and the aptitude to write software for complex systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Proficiency in GIT
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, C#, or Python.
- Proficiency in the use of multiple operating systems, especially Windows and Linux.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency in order to comply with government contract requirements
While top-notch technical skills are important, what we value most is a passion for making the world a better place and the ability to work closely with our team members to create amazing technology.
The Software Engineer (SE) reports to the software engineering department manager and is responsible for carrying out development assignments with supervision. Working on collaborative cross-discipline project teams, the SE will serve as a technical member related to the software design on one or multiple concurrent projects. This expertise runs through all stages of the development process from requirements definition through design, development, integration, and verification.
Skills and Experience
- Experience / coursework in one or more of the following areas:
- Robotic manipulation
- Mobile robotics
- Computer vision
- Control theory
- Artificial intelligence
- Embedded systems programming experience (microcontrollers and / or ARM)
- ROS experience
- Integration experience with third-party software tools
- Experience with hardware systems and sensors
- Experience in using Continuous Integration servers
- Experience with development of Quality Assurance tests
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
Benefits and Perks
- RE2 offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including flexible schedules, stock options, 401k plan, training, and professional development stipends, paid time off, and medical/dental/vision/life and disability insurance for all regular full-time employees.
- RE2 also offers our monthly Taco Tuesday lunches, free snacks in the lunchroom, weekly fresh fruit delivery, holiday and summer parties, birthday bonuses, cell phone stipend, and more!
RESUMES ACCEPTED IN PDF FORMAT ONLY – Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
RE2 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.