INTERNSHIP - Information Technology - ThoroughCare, Inc.
Information Technology Intern
ThoroughCare, Inc. is a healthcare technology company, located in Pittsburgh, PA. Through our cloud based and HIPAA compliant solution, ThoroughCare’s software supports healthcare practitioners and systems with the implementation and administration of numerous Medicare programs, including:
• Chronic Care Management (CCM)
• Annual Wellness Visits (AWV)
• Transitional Care Management (TCM)
• Value-Based Care and Clinical Quality Improvement
• Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
ThoroughCare is looking for 2 Technical Interns for the summer of 2021. The interns will work onsite at our Pittsburgh PA headquarters (north shore – near PNC park). This is a 40-hours per week paid position at the rate of $15 per hour.
Reports to the Tech Support Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a Management Information Systems (MIS) / IT background or have completed related courses and projects.
• Tech Support. Assist our clients with technical support and help-desk issues.
• Imports and Data Validation. Work with clients on importing data into our software. Assist with cleaning, normalize and validating data before imports. (Excel/Access or other DB experience required)
• QA. Assist our QA team with testing new features in our software.
• Documentation. Create user-friendly technical documentation for our clients. • Create training Videos – Help our clients understand how to use new features in our software • Website Design - Assist our marketing team in creating new websites and pages to promote our software
• Must have completed at least the Junior year of a 4-year MIS or IT related degree • High level of technical expertise and troubleshooting
• High level of experience with Excel and MS Word
• Database experience with MS Access or other Database – experience creating queries, reports and analyzing data
• Experience with HTML and Basic web-design
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to explain solutions to nontechnical users
• Comfortable documenting findings, writing up issues and creating reports • Experience with Photoshop, Video editing software and other design tools a plus
● Must have completed at least the Junior year of a 4-year MIS or IT related degree Benefits and Perks
• $15 per hour
• Free parking
• Casual dress code and fun work atmosphere
• Opportunity for full time position after graduation
• Flexible hours with occasional work-from-home opportunity
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
ThoroughCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.