Marketing Assocate Intern - Lumis Corp.
Marketing Associate Intern
Part-time (10 hours per week, minimum; 20 hours per week, maximum)
Lumis is a Pittsburgh-based startup that provides simulation-based training solutions to make healthcare education more efficient and accessible. We use data analytics, automated instruction, and augmented reality to support high-quality healthcare training, and our Platform can be added to any existing patient simulators from a basic CPR trainer up to a high-end full-body manikin.
We are looking for 1-2 interns who can carry out these responsibilities depending on availability and skill set. As a Marketing Associate Intern, you will work in a dynamic environment with a growing team and build your marketing and business acumen by providing outbound marketing support, and creating content for blogs, web presence, and social media campaigns. You will also gain a holistic understanding of the organization and the healthcare industry through market research, professional development, and interacting with different business functions within the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Content Development and Social Media and : 60%
- Draft and design copy for social media posts
- Monitor and manage Lumis’s social media platforms and campaigns
- Develop content for blog posts related to company updates and relevant healthcare topics
- Develop content for company website including but not limited to marketing case studies, interactive videos etc.
- Build and manage ongoing social media calendar
- Visualize and summarize data on social media performance to provide insights and inform strategy
Marketing Outbound: 20%
- Support outbound and inbound activities such as advertising, optimization and content development in our marketing automation platform.
- Data collection
Event Support: 10%
- Perform market research on the healthcare training and simulation market when needed collateral
- Perform research on competitors, emerging trends and other areas to support marketing and growth strategies,
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Be enrolled as a student or recently graduated in a degree program with a focus in Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations or related degree program; OR have demonstrated passion/experience in Marketing in lieu of a degree.
- MBA and / or BBA students with a concentration in Marketing would be preferred.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be familiar with, or be willing to learn customer relations management tools, like Hubspot.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Skilled in social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position will be remote, but working in the Pittsburgh, PA office is an option.
Please send your resume, one writing sample (blog post or marketing copy) and a brief letter describing your interest in the position to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your materials, our team will get back to you within a week. Hourly rate is negotiable based on experience.