PCB & Mechanical Assembly Technician - ARIN Technologies
ARIN Technologies is currently hiring a part time (with full-time potential) PCB and product assembly technician to help build and ship products to our customers. This role will grow into a full time role in the near future (3-6 months).
About ARIN Technologies
We are a fast growing industry 4.0 product company. Our patented indoor positioning system is capable of determining location of tagged assets to a very high degree of precision. We currently offer two products -
1: An Alerting system for use around mobile industrial equipment such as forklifts. This system helps reduce risk of forklift accidents. (www.arinalert.com)
2: A Tracking system designed for use in industrial, retail, healthcare and other environments to keep track of high value assets. (www.arintrack.com)
Our products are used by companies in industries such as Automotive, food manufacturing, discrete engineered products manufacturing, material processing etc. Our customers include some of the largest companies in the world.
We prize diversity and take a very deliberative approach to hiring.
* Solder electronic modules on a partially assembled PCB.
* Wire signaling devices such as light bars/stack lights and audio buzzers
* Crimp wires e.g. ethernet or automotive connectors
* Program software to wearable devices
* Test each assembled module
For more ambitious candidates
* Document the assembly process
* Suggest improvements to the assembly process
* Build jig's and tools to make assembly or testing easier
* Manage relationship with our PCB fabrication and Assembly partners
* Manage relationship with part suppliers
For even more ambitious candidates
* Suggest, create buy in and make changes to the electronics and mechanical designs
* Build the product assembly and delivery (order fulfillment) function and team
* Build and own the warranty response function and team
Basic Knowledge required
* Knowledge of PCB soldering.
* Fundamental mechanical aptitude (screws, bolts, adhesives)
* Low voltage electrical systems
Advanced Knowledge requirements
* Fabrication and ASsembly of product and fixtures with power tools (drill, saw, drill press)
* Ability to use hand tools such as drills, saws etc to build jigs and tools
* Ability to reconcile spending and allowed budget
* Good Written Communication
* Leadership skills
What we will do to make you successful
* Train you on our products and systems
* Train you on using PCB soldering tools, assembly process and testing methods
* Train you on electrical design to build jigs/tools or update product design
* Provide regular feedback to allow continuous improvement
For part time: Hourly based on experience and ability.
For full time: Monthly salary with health insurance and potential stock options
Please send qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunity employer.