Business Development Representative - Remote - CleanRobotics
At CleanRobotics, our mission is to create sustainable, innovative, tech-driven solutions to persistent environmental problems.
Our flagship product, is an intelligent waste station built to help large facilities achieve Zero Waste faster. With , Business Development Representative (Remote)
At , our mission is to create sustainable, innovative, tech-driven solutions to persistent environmental pro facilities are no longer forced to rely on the public to sort their waste correctly. Every item deposited is directed to the proper bin with the assistance of AI and Robotics. We collect data on every item, providing real-time waste audits and operational insights
We not only help facilities save money by making driven decisions but educate end-users with interactive content - ensuring a greener tomorrow.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at , you will be responsible for identifying and reaching out to potential customers at various facilities, including Hospitals, Airports, Stadiums, and Convention Centers. The perfect candidate should get a thrill from outbound prospecting - comfortable using the phone, email, social media, and sales tools to open doors with future customers.
You will work closely with our Head of Business Development and Marketing Lead to align outbound campaigns and target strategic accounts. At first, you will focus on opportunity generation but quickly transition to full-cycle sales and closing as you gain experience. We are a fast-growing team with plenty of opportunities for you to grow into a leader at .
- Uncovering new business opportunities based on guidance from leadership
- Opening doors and meetings with our target buyers
- Iteratively improving our Account Based Marketing and High-Volume prospecting strategies
- Documenting your process for future hires
- Recording and managing activities in HubSpot
- Leveraging automation tools to enhance efficiency
Education & Experience:
- No formal degree is required
- Sales experience with a technical product OR experience in telemarketing/door to door sales is preferred
- Candidates with a history of environmental advocacy may also be considered
The ideal candidate should enjoy taking on challenges while maintaining a charismatic and positive attitude. They thrive when faced with adversity, take pride in their work, and are ambitious when it comes to personal development.
You might be a great fit if:
- You want your work to make a positive impact on the world
- You are self-directed and enjoy collaboration in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- You have a bias for action, innovation, and service
- You enjoy working with global and remote teams
Compensation & Benefits
- 11 Paid Holidays per Year
- Health Insurance with 50% match
- Paid time off, parental leave, and short-term medical leave
- Work-Life Balance with Flex days
- Company laptop + $1,000 Home Office Allowance
If this role sounds like it was made for you, please cold call our Head of Business Development, Zak Wehman, at +1-720-782-8796 to introduce yourself.
CleanRobotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.