QA - Tester - Adrich
Adrich is an IOT that meets AI platform that uses sensor-enabled smart labels to capture consumer usage patterns and models business-critical metrics such as, when where and how much the product is being used such as ounces/grams peruse. Adrich is a smart consumer usage tracker that provides real-time product usage data. The system, consisting of both smart-label hardware and customizable software, collects immediate, highly-accurate volumetric measurements - from individual usage amounts - as well as time-oriented and geolocation information. Adrich technology changes the world of consumer information by being intentionally inclusive of consumer lifestyle. By affixing to the outside of product packaging and collecting data autonomously, the smart tracker provides an unprecedented and unique perspective into the True-Usage behaviors of consumers - creating the next generation of consumer understanding and customer-first product innovation.
QA Tester responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Develop effective strategies and test plans for unit testing, system testing, and field testing
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess hardware & software quality through manual and automated testing of our IOT/AI platform. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Run frequent regression tests to ensure production system is planned
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience(1-2 years) as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a must
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Candidate should submit qualified resumes to: [email protected]
Adrich Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D