Robot Application Engineer - CapSen Robotics
CapSen Robotics has developed the CapSen PiC™ software, which combines 3D vision, motion planning, and control algorithms to give robots the ability to locate, pick, and manipulate objects from cluttered bins and shelves.
- Develop software for user interfaces (Python / wxWidgets / C++)
- Configure and test bin picking and other 3D-vision guided robotic applications
- (Optional) Design and test end effectors and fixtures
Required Skills and Experience
- Python / Linux
- Good at debugging software + hardware systems
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Software development for user interfaces
- Experience writing production software that controls hardware
- CAD / 6dof robot arms / end effectors
- Robotics / vision experience
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At CapSen Robotics everyone works with a great deal of freedom and responsibility. Expectations are high as people are trusted to act independently. We share information openly, think from first principles, and have a candid & trusting culture. We offer you many challenges, an environment where you can achieve phenomenal things, and a front-row seat as we disrupt the manufacturing industry.