Social Media - Customer Support & Sales Associate Internships
Internships!!!! Come one, come all. Looking for a great work experience?
Founded in 2003, Industry Weapon's mission is to simplify digital media communications for non- technical users. For the past few years Industry Weapon has been successfully providing its digital signage technology to companies throughout the world by utilizing its cloud-based platform known as CommandCenterHD. Industry Weapon's simplistic approach to the design, scheduling and deployment of digital signage is now being expanded to mobile and IP phones.
Customer Support Assistant Internship
Summary: Candidate will be responsible for working with the customer support team to enhance and improve its customer support resources centers and documentation. Candidate must have exceptional communication skills and enjoy working with people. Candidate will work closely with a variety of departments within the company to ensure that any questions or concerns that a client has is resolved in an efficient and friendly manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiasm for learning new products and services
• Proficient in basic computer skills
These are non-paid internships.
Social Media Intern
The Social Media Intern will work with executive management to implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Education / Experience:
• Passion for online / technology products and services
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Program leader or project management experience
• Some team or individual leadership experience preferred
• High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and persuasion skills
Sales Associate Internship
Candidate will be responsible for seeking out purchasing decision makers and develop working relationships with them. Candidate will design and deliver presentations highlighting Industry Weapon's products and services. Candidate works closely with the Director of Sales to contact customers, negotiate contract terms with customers and successfully closes sales. Candidate must be incredibly confident, ambitious and self-motivated.
• Contact customers to discuss new sales opportunities
• Create presentations as required for sales opportunities
• Log details of customer conversations and maintain active opportunity pipeline
• Generate reports as specified by management
Education / Experience:
• Must be highly motivated with strong communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Possess exceptional presentation skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic team atmosphere
Must be proficient in spreadsheets and presentation building softwares (powerpoint / keynote).